- Apr 08, 2021 • 3 minute read We are happy to announce that DataHub's read/write nodes and enriched APIs are officially available for all Polkadot developers.
- Jun 17, 2020 • 3 minute read Learn how to easily stake and nominate your DOTs to any of Figment' validators on the Polkadot Network.
- Jun 09, 2020 • 3 minute read Our managed Polkadot controller offering will fully optimize rewards for stakers, while guaranteeing rewards and without having to custody a staker's DOT.
- Mar 09, 2020 • 5 minute read It is important to understand how the network will function, and how you will be able to maximize your rewards when staking DOT.
- Mar 02, 2020 • 2 minute read Figment has been awarded a grant from Web3 Foundation to build Dot Hub, a staking explorer tool for the Polkadot network.
- Nov 05, 2019 • 3 minute read The Polkadot universe is designed to distribute stake backing as evenly as possible over the validator set. Staking Kusama guide.
- Sep 18, 2019 • 4 minute read If you own DOTs, you’re entitled to KSM. Claim them to get staking now! Staking KSM is now easier than ever with Figment.
- Sep 18, 2019 • 10 minute read The Staking Hub Kusama AMA occured on August 29, 2019, with Bill Laboon (W3F) and Joe Petrowski (Parity). Read our recap here.
- Aug 22, 2019 • 4 minute read Figment will offer a validator service for Kusama that will be open for delegation. If you own DOT, email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.