Earn Injective Staking Rewards with Figment

Injective is the first blockchain built specifically for finance. It is an open, interoperable layer-one powering next-generation DeFi applications, including decentralized spot and derivatives exchanges, prediction markets, lending protocols, and more.

Market Cap

$3.1B

Staking Rewards Rate

14.74%

Price $34.55
Auto-Compounding No
Reward Frequency Per block
Unbonding Period 21 days
Slashing Penalties Enabled Yes

Estimated staking information, Market Cap, and SRR (Staking Rewards Rate). Data is approximate and subject to change. Data provided by CoinGecko and/or stakingrewards.com.

Table of contents

Highlighted Protocol Characteristics

Staking Guide & Instructions

The easiest way to stake INJ is via Keplr.

Figment Validator Addresses

Market Cap

$3.1B

Staking Rewards Rate

14.74%

Price $34.55
Auto-Compounding No
Reward Frequency Per block
Unbonding Period 21 days
Slashing Penalties Enabled Yes

Estimated staking information, Market Cap, and SRR (Staking Rewards Rate). Data is approximate and subject to change. Data provided by CoinGecko and/or stakingrewards.com.

Table of contents

The Latest Insights from Figment Experts

Features

Rewards Performance

Figment clients benefit from our engineering and protocol expertise to earn consistent staking rewards via our safety over liveness approach.

Staking & Data

Manage your staking positions, view detailed and comprehensive rewards statements, analyze data on protocol wide and validator specific performance, and interact with blockchains with our Staking and Rewards APIs.​

Robust Risk Coverage

Off-the-shelf coverage for Figment customers to help offset the risk of slashing, downtime, and missed rewards backed by insurance and Figment’s balance sheet.


Frequently Asked Questions

The native token on Injective is called INJ.

INJ token is used to secure the network through staking and to participate in on-chain governance. 60% of trading fees are used to buy INJ tokens and burn them, the remaining 40% go to relayers to encourage trading activity on the exchange protocol.

Explorer: https://staking.injective.network/ Wallet: Ledger

From the moment you initiate the unbonding process, it takes approx. 7 days to unstake. During this time, you will not earn rewards. When the process is complete, you can transfer/trade your INJ tokens.

No. Once you unbond you stop receiving rewards.

Staking rewards get automatically distributed every block (approx. 6 seconds). Figment is never in control of your rewards.

Your rewards will be calculated based on your delegations as delegated amount (base APY – validator commission / 100)%, and the tasks you are going to perform and distributed to your Ethereum address. Is staking income liquid or automatically staked? There’s no auto compounding feature in Injective, therefore, you will have to claim the rewards and delegate them to validators.

Your potential rewards depend upon validator performance. When your validator is down, you will not be earning rewards.

The total maximum supply of INJ tokens is set at 100,000,000 INJ

Who or what controls my staked tokens? Yes, Figment is non-custodial, which means we are never in control of your staking income and staked asset. Figment has partnerships with a number of top-in-class custodians: For inquiries, please contact sales@figment.io.

Governance is on-chain, only holders of actively staked INJ tokens can participate in voting. Proposals are discussed on Commonwealth and can be also viewed here. For more details on the governance proposal procedure read here.

Meet with us

Bring the Complete Staking Solution to Your Organization

Figment respects your privacy. By submitting this form, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to our Privacy Policy, which details how we collect and use your information.